Looking to Expand your Business? Apply Now for Impact Investment Accelerator Programme
Fragg Investment Management, an impact management and advisory company is calling for proposals for its Impact Investment Accelerator programme. The Lagos-based company works with West-African businesses to raise capital and support growth.
Companies and projects in finance, agriculture, healthcare, affordable housing, education and climate finance, looking to scale up and expand are eligible to apply. The selected companies will be offered a round of support and funding from a range of offshore Investors.
The following criteria must be satisfied before applying:
- Have a minimum need of $0.5 million USD (₦175 million) for expansion/scale-up
- High growth companies in the target impact sectors
- High social/environmental impact
- Innovative projects with growth potential, and a financially viable business model
- Projects making use of innovative technology in its outreach
- Must have a diverse management/staff with a reasonable number of women and youths
- A clear and transparent ownership structure with a strong management tea
How to Apply
To put in for the Impact Investment Acceleration Cycle programme, interested applicants should send an email introducing their company and expressing Interest to [email protected] not later than Friday, June 22, 2018.
Selected applicants will be contacted on Tuesday, August 22, 2018.