Orange Fab France, a platform connecting startups to corporations for strategic investment and partnership opportunities has launched the first season of its acceleration programme — “Orange Fab France Women Start”
Just as the name hints, Orange Fab France Women Start is a specific accelerator program dedicated to women founders or co-founders, with the objective of helping them sign business partnerships with an Orange business unit and going global.
Businesses in customer experience, education, artificial intelligence, fintech, cybersecurity, personal data management, digital companies (improvement of business processes, human resources, communication, etc.), cloud services and technologies, connected subjects, enriched communication, aggregation of content, IOT, and big data are encouraged to apply.
- Management will be reinforced during the acceleration phase with the support of internal and external mentors.
- Greater exposure and prominence
- Personalised support from specialists
- Option financing of €15,000
- Access to the orange Garden’s workspace
- It must be an innovative solution
- It must have a female founder/co-founder
- The product/service must be marketable
How to Apply
To put in for Orange Fab France Women Start acceleration program, begin your application via the website . Deadline is Sunday, June 24, 2018. Selection will be done over summer and the program starts in September 2018.