Over $500K Grant Available at [email protected] Startup Challenge, Singapore
Powered by Startup SG, [email protected] gives promising startups a platform to showcase their technology and business ideas, gain early exposure to investors, corporates, industry leaders, mentors, media, and tech-savvy early adopters through this startup competition.
Based in Singapore, the challenge is offering more than SGD 700,000 ($ 512,134) in prize where deep tech startups of all industries to showcase their innovative ideas.
Being its second edition, [email protected] will take place from 17 –19 September 2018. Participants would gain an introduction to professionals in Singapore’s startup ecosystem through Enterprise Singapore’s support, networks, and mentors.
- Win Startup SG Grant prizes of over $500,000 and additional prizes
- Pitch to, and access Southeast Asia’s dynamic tech ecosystem
- Opportunity to gain additional funding from investors, and explore collaboration opportunities with corporates
- Gain exposure through local and international media
To be considered for the online review, at [email protected] Challenge, you should be able to demonstrate an MVP (minimum viable product), upload your pitch deck, based on the provided template and fulfil the following:
- Registered on the trade register of the country in which your headquarters is based
- A valid professional insurance policy
- Able to supply a registration certificate issued within last three (3) months
- Certified that you comply with the social and tax legislation you are subjected to
How to Apply
To begin your application process, head to the website. Deadline Saturday, July 22, 2018.
Featured Image Credit: Tech In Asia