Seedstars Opens Application for Ghanaian Startups ($1M in Equity Funding)
Seedstars has opened applications for startups in Ghana to take part in the sixth edition of its event (Seedstars World Competition) in the country. The event holds at the Business Incubator Center at the University of Professional Studies on Friday, July 13, 2018.
Seedstars world is the world’s largest startup competition in emerging markets that connects investors and stakeholders with the next generation of entrepreneurs.
To be eligible for the competition, the following are required:
- Have a startup less than 2 years old
- Have raised less than $500,0000 in funding
- Have built a minimum viable product, ideally with existing traction
- Have profitable and sustainable products for the global market
- Up to $1 million in equity investments
- Opportunity to pitch at the final global Seedstars summit in Switzerland
- A chance to represent Ghana at the Seedstars summit
How to Apply
Interested startups in Ghana looking to scale can apply for Seedstars world competition on the website . Deadline for application is Monday, July 2, 2018.