Apply for the Greenhouse Lab Female-Focused Tech Accelerator Programme
Greenhouse Capital, in collaboration with Venture Garden Group, has opened applications for the first female-focused Accelerator programme in Nigeria.
The GreenHouse Lab Female Focused Tech Accelerator Programme will run for 3-months, focusing mainly on early-stage, women-led technology startups in sub-Saharan Africa, as well as African run startups based in the US or UK with a scalable product in African markets.
The programme will give startups the opportunity to meet with a global network of mentors and investors as well as access to world-class tech entrepreneurship training.
This year’s edition would be hosted at Vibranium Valley – Venture Gardens Group’s recently launched tech campus in Lagos.
At the end of the 3-months programme, there would be;
- Demo and Investment Day where each startup will pitch in front of an audience of key entrepreneurs, investors, industry leaders and media from the global tech ecosystem.
- An offer of a minimum of $100k investment for startups that qualify and meet up with the key requirements during the programme
- Participants would be accepted as a member of the first cohort in the first female-focused tech accelerator in Nigeria as well as life-long membership in the GreenHouse Lab alumni network.
- Startups would also get publicity for their participation from the media.
Applying startups must be;
- An early-stage one with at least one female as a member of the leadership team
- At least 2 and no more than 6 members with one technical member ready to commit full-time to the program in Lagos
- Startups must have identified a critical need in the African and building an effective, sustainable and scalable solution with 100% commitment to their ideas
- Startups should have developed at least a beta product and are in the process of refining their market strategy, building out sales channels and generating revenue
Method of Application
Interested applicants can visit the website to register. Application closes Friday, July 20, 2018.