Being the world’s largest green business ideas competition, ClimateLaunchpad has a mission is to unlock the world’s cleantech potential that addresses climate change.
ClimateLaunchpad has launched its 2018 competition for entrepreneurs with green business ideas. The competition creates a stage for those ideas.
The competition is a part of the entrepreneurial offerings of EIT Climate-KIC. The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) is hosting ClimateLaunchpad and is bringing it to Nigeria and West Africa for the first time.
- A chance to win C€10,000
- An opportunity to pitch your idea to the review board of Climate-KIC Accelerator
- A chance to compete in the global final in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Network with over 600 investors, entrepreneurs and leading minds in the industry
- Participate in dynamic master classes and provocative talks
- Be a green business innovation in renewable energy
- Be in the cleantech domain
- Have a commercial driver
- Be a scientific innovation that uses existing technology to do more with fewer resources
How to Apply
For an opportunity to apply for ClimateLaunchpad and battle your way to global impact, fill the application form. Deadline for submission of entries by Nigerian applicants is Monday, July 16, 2018, while the deadline for other participating countries can be found here.