HealthTech Innovation Challenge: Accenture Opens Applications for 2018
Accenture, a leading global professional services company is calling for applications from emerging innovators and disruptors to apply for its HealthTech Innovation challenge. The challenge, which is in its third year, supports technologies and drives creative solutions to improve the way people access and manage healthcare.
The HealthTech Innovation challenge is a part of Accenture’s broader HealthTech innovation program which is inclusive of innovation labs, acceleration, and venture opportunities will bring together startups, healthcare organisations, and life sciences companies to tackle the worlds biggest health challenges.
- Media exposure as a partner to the program
- An opportunity to identify and engage with cutting-edge startups with a focus on solving healthcare problems
- Network with peers, investors and leading influencers
- Practical exposure with Accenture’s Innovation architecture and design thinking approach
- Access to the startup health festival in San Francisco in January 2019
- Have a startup that focuses on HealthTech, diagnostics, therapeutics, innovation, wellness or healthcare services
- Startups should have customer-ready solutions that can solve today’s key health issues
- Have an innovative scalable solution and be ready to work with the world’s largest life sciences and healthcare companies
How to Apply
Submissions for the HealthTech Innovation Challenge should be made through the website. Deadline for submissions is Saturday, 1st September 2018. Innovation champions will be selected at the startup health festival on Monday, January 7, 2019.