Siemens Stiftung, a nonprofit organisation committed to sustainable social development through international projects is calling on innovative social entrepreneurs and developers worldwide to apply for empowering people. Award 2019. This is an award that recognises innovative technology solutions for basic needs in developing regions and is open to individuals, teams, organisation, and enterprises from anywhere in the world.
empowering people. Award 2019 aims to identify feasible solutions that can be further scaled and have them implemented on site. It also seeks to have these innovations prominently showcased in a central database on the website.
Technology-based sustainable ideas having social impact, an amazing team or energy projects are welcome to apply for empowering people. Award 2019.
- Award money of up to €50,000
- An opportunity to win a community prize of €10,000
- Special Water and Sanitation for Health (WASH) award of €20,000
- Free membership in an exclusive and vibrant network
- Support opportunities and International visibility
- Ideas should be outstanding, sustainable and have a social impact
- Ideas should be in energy, fintech, healthcare, waste management, water sanitation, agriculture, education or water & sanitation
- The ideas or solutions have to be in use already
- Financial institutions are not eligible to apply
How to Apply
To submit your applications for empowering people. Award 2019, fill the form on the website. Deadline for submission is Wednesday, October 31, 2018.