Nigeria’s Passion Incubator Launches StartUp SouthWest Incubation Programme to Train and Support Tech Startups
Passion Incubator, an early stage technology incubator with expertise around innovation programme design and tech investments has launch StartUp SouthWest Incubation Programme to support tech startups.
SouthWest Incubation Programme — which is also a beneficiary of the Growth and Employment (GEM) project — will focus on fostering a vibrant and sustainable technology ecosystem across the Southwest region of Nigeria through two programmes; Pre-Incubation Training and a Startup Incubation Programme.
The Pre-Incubation programme is focused on providing training and support in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Software Development Ethics, Entrepreneurship training and Ideation so as to allow innovators the opportunity to gain the skills required to build deep technologies.
- Full-time commitment(3 Months)
- Residence within the South-West states
- Little or No technology background
It is a three (3) months programme that provides an opportunity for innovative and dedicated teams who are solving Africa’s biggest problems to redefine their product, achieve product-market fit, acquire new customers (including corporates) and investment.
Startups that are accepted into the programme will receive the following;
- Office space for team members, high-speed internet, meeting rooms & more.
- Hands-on support: Business strategy, financial management, recruitment, product development (advisory)
- Access to experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts via mentorship.
- Access to our network of corporate partners.
- Access to investors for funding post-incubation.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), HubSpot credit and more products from partners.
To be eligible to attend the programme, startups must meet the following criteria;
- Have a revenue model and be generating revenue.
- Have a functional product that leverages technology.
- Have gained Users/customers.
- Have a management team consisting of up to 3 members which include a technical lead and founder(s) that are fully committed to the business.
- Have the potential to scale.
The incubation programme is opened to founders anywhere in the SouthWest region of Nigeria that is looking
Method of Application
Applications for both programmes can apply until Thursday, August 30, 2018.