Closing Tomorrow: $30,000 Grants for Startups from Sterling Bank and NESG
In partnership with the Nigerian Economic Summit Group(NESG), Sterling Bank is giving a grant up to $30,000 to startups to push up their business.
The Programme is taking place at the NES #24 Startups Pitching Event set to hold on Sunday, October 21, 2018.
The bank’s official statement discloses the event’s intention to “connect new Nigerian ventures seeking to raise funds with potential investors.” Eight startups will be selected For this opportunity between Sterling Bank and NESG, with 5 minutes to pitch to prospective investors, and 10 minutes to answer questions.
Businesses with the following requirements can apply:
- Registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Running the business for no more than five (5) years
- Engaged in the following sector of the economy (agriculture, education, health, ICT, manufacturing, renewable energy, and transport, etc.)
- CAC Certificate of Incorporation
- Summary Business Plan (not more than 3 pages)
- Pitch Deck
Benefits of applying to the programme
- Potential investment opportunities
- Increased visibility and expert guidance on innovative ideas.
- Prospective investors will, in turn, gain the opportunity to identify early-stage businesses that align with their own investment strategy and invest in them.
How to apply
If your business fits the all the requirement mentioned above between Sterling bank and NESG, then proceed to register on the website. Deadline for application is Thursday, September 6, 2018.