Civic Solution Provider? Apply for Voice Beyond the Incident, 2019 Grant (€ 200,000)
Voice beyond the Incident is an innovative grant facility that supports the most marginalised and discriminated people in high, upper, middle and low-income countries in Africa and Asia.
The aim is to amplify and connect unheard voices by unveiling hidden talents in a bid to leave no one behind.
Beyond the Voice is committed to providing safe spaces filled with integrity and respect for all people as well as for financial resources. This group is being implemented in 10 Countries including Nigeria. Currently, Nigeria is focusing on Abuja, Lagos and Enugu States.
Applications are therefore open for Nigerians. This gift is meant for collective action to address specific, unanticipated situations that in most cases would threaten civic space or invade the basic human rights of the people.
This year’s event seeks to focus on 3 themes which consist of improved access to (productive) resources (finance, land and water) and employment, an Improved access to social services, health and education in particular, and a space for political participation.
Who can apply?
The Voice target group of people who fall under these criteria;
Women facing exploitation, abuse and/or violence,
- People with disabilities,
- Age discriminated (youth and elderly),
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people and
- Indigenous people and ethnic minorities.
- The grant scheme is designed to support informal groups as well as formal organisations and networks and is closely linked to the areas of change of the project
- This grant is available from €5,000 to € 200,000 for an intervention that will last between 6 and 12 months
- Every Organisation applying must take the eligibility test;
- Projects must address one or more of the above themes of Voice beyond the Incident
- Method of Application