Startups Are Invited to Apply for PowerACE 2018 Competition (Over $3m USD)
PowerACE 2018 Competition in its inaugural edition is providing a platform for startups to express their thoughts and developmental process before investors and large corporations in the energy industry.
From the pool of applicants, 12 selected startups will have a chance to pitch/display their products and services at the PowerACE Innovation Arena; a pitching area for energy startups either working directly in the energy sector or providing support to companies in the energy industry.
Themes and Solutions Covered
- Digital applications
- Decentralised and off-grid systems
- Clean energy (renewables, energy efficiency)
- New frontier technologies (AI, Blockchain, IoT)
- Nominated startups for the PowerACE 2018 competition, will be given a display area in the innovation arena of Asia Clean Energy Summit Exhibition (value of SGD6,000) and B2B meeting can be arranged with companies, investors and project developers;
- There will be press engagement for the 12 winners depending on interest in specific technologies;
- Nominated startups will be on ACES website and collateral at the innovation arena;
- Nominated startups will be chosen and be given mentoring by industry professionals to help them to refine their business models and pitches over the 1 month.
- Maximum 5 Million Singapore dollars (equivalent to over $3 million USD) funding received.
Maximum 5 years since the origination of the company.
How to apply
If you satisfy the conditions mentioned above for PowerACE 2018 Competition, click here to apply. Deadline for application is Monday, September 24, 2018.
Feature image: flickr