Running a Non-Profit? GlobalGiving Accelerator is Offering $20,000 in Grant
The GlobalGiving Accelerator program, arguably the largest global crowdfunding campaign is set to assist individuals or organisations in taking fundraising to a high level.
The programme presents an opportunity for individuals and their respective organisations to build skills, access tools, and grow a base of supporters to achieve crowdfunding success. The virtual training program connects nonprofits, donors, and companies in nearly every country.
When you graduate, your company becomes a permanent member of GlobalGiving, and you’ll have access to all the tools, teaching, and one-on-one support available in the GlobalGiving community.
- GlobalGiving will provide over $20,000 grant and bonus prizes
- Organisations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum 40 different donors will earn:
- Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates
- A custom media kit to help promote your accomplishment
- A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving
- Additional promotional opportunities, including through GlobalGiving social media or homepage, for top-performers
- Bonus day: During Accelerator, GlobalGiving will have one bonus day during which GlobalGiving will march online donations up to 1,000
- Most Fund Raised Prizes: After the Accelerator campaign, the project with most funds raised during the campaign will receive $3,000. The Organisation that raises the second highest amount will receive $2,000 and the organisation with the third highest amount will receive $1,000
- Most unique donors Prize: At the conclusion of the Accelerator, the project with the most unique donors during the campaign will receive an exclusive reward
- Open to any registered non-profit
- Non-profit organisation may be anywhere in the world
How to Apply
Non-profits, donors, and companies can apply by visiting the website, the deadline for application is Monday, October 15, 2018.