Opacus Technologies created a technologically innovative product, ProNov, which provides a holistic business solution for pharmacies in frontier markets – inventory management, supply chain, digital payment via smartphone.
ProNOV enables pharmacy store owners to monitor multiple stores remotely and to access store performance in real time. Its management tools eliminate frequent stock-outs of critical life-saving drugs.
Opacus Technologies will get the following benefits
- A cash prize of $3,000 in grants
- Membership for up to 12 months at Seedspace Lagos
- Privileged access to the Seedstars’ international community
- Access to Merck Innovator Academy TrainToInnovate- an interactive platform to develop innovative skills
- Opportunity to connect with a rich community of founders and innovators
- A fully paid 3 days trip to Merck Innovation Center at Merck’s HQs to pitch for a collaboration project
Seedspace is a part of the Seedstar group, and it is learning, working and living environment empowering tech entrepreneurs to tackle the complex challenges the world is facing. Arguably Seedspace seems to appear like an entrepreneurs’ hub where the world’s biggest community of changemakers in emerging markets connect, collaborate and innovate together.
Seedspace hosts different events such as boot camps, workshops, mentorship sessions, entrepreneurship, and technology.
Featured image: innovation-village