GlobalGiving Accelerator is a virtual training program and crowd-funding campaign that creates opportunities for nonprofits, donor and organisation to build skills, access tools and a growing base of supporters, as well as achieve crowdfunding success.
A graduate-organisation will become a permanent member of GlobalGiving and have access to all the tools, training, and one-on-one support available in the GlobalGiving community.
Under the 2019 programme, GlobalGiving will organise an optional one-week training curriculum. Participants will be entered into an accelerator campaign where at least $5,000 in total will be raised from a minimum of 40 different donors in order to graduate and secure a permanent fundraising spot on the GlobalGiving platform. Companies would be supported as they reach out to their own networks and tell stories in new and compelling ways.
- Crowdfunding 101
- Mapping your potential donor network
- Storytelling and email appeals and
- Creating SMART goals.
- Over $30,000 in matching and bonus prizes to participating organisations
Organisations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum 40 different donors will earn:
- GlobalGiving permanent membership in the community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the accelerator graduates
- A custom media kit to help promote your accomplishment
- A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving
GlobalGiving’s donor newsletter and social media
- Additional promotional opportunities, including through GlobalGiving’s social media or homepage, for top-performers
- Any registered non-profit, donor and organisation around the world are eligible for this programme
How to Apply
To participate in 2019 GlobalGiving Accelerator Programme, start your online application by visiting the website. Deadline for Application is Friday, February 1, 2019.