Need ₦12m to Kickstart your Business? Apply for Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative (in partnership with TechnoVision) that aims to provide young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop startup ventures that add value to the nation’s economy.
Any entrepreneur working on a venture that has the potential to significantly impact the communities to which they belong can apply.
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award seeks great ideas that could be related (but not limited to Agriculture, Education, Healthcare, Housing, and Transportation
The winner of DAAYTA 2019 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12 million over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes
- develop their business plan
- complete a 5-month entrepreneurial education at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- receive 5-month support for the development of their venture idea through incubation by a reputable entrepreneurial hub in Lagos, Nigeria.
(Kindly refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.)
To be eligible for Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award, you must:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Not have applied for the award before
- Submit their application which must be their original work
Applications are open till 4th January 2019 and the winning entrepreneur will get up to ₦15 Million in benefits. Can your idea build a sustainable business that could potentially change the world? Apply online immediately.