Supported by the US Government, The Atlas Corps Fellowship: MENA Entrepreneurship Initiative is specifically looking to recruit emerging business professionals from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, and Tunisia for a 12-month professional fellowship in the United States.
The Atlas Corps Fellowship is designed for the world’s top social change leaders. Fellows serve full-time at host organisations to develop leadership skills and learn effective practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows.
Successful fellows will increase their business acumen while serving in leading corporations, private companies, b-corps, and organisations that promote entrepreneurship through hands-on experience while developing person-to-person connections to learn effective business practices.
This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, travel costs, and a living stipend.
- Two or more years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Age 35 or younger
- Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship)
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local
Participants in this prestigious fellowship receive;
- Health insurance
- Flight and visa costs
- A living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).
How to Apply
Interested applicants should register on or before Thursday, 28 February 2019.