EGBank, in partnership with TheCairoAngels, has opened online application for its incubator program—MINT Incubator. The programme, which launched a year ago, is a platform for young entrepreneurs looking to accelerate their businesses.
As of today, the MINT Incubator has delivered over 200 hours of mentorship and 600 hours of content and worked with more than 30 mentors and 10 partner companies to offer a unique list of perks to the accepted startups.
It’s an intensive 3-month incubation programme that is designed for businesses that already have a product, not just an idea and aims to provide the selected startups with the opportunity to take their business to the next level and to become a more attractive investment opportunity for startup investors.
The MINT Incubator is designed to support startups in sectors such as Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial Services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene with no strings attached.
- Each startup will be paired with a top class mentor who will provide customised support and guidance throughout the program.
- The startups will benefit from a series of unique workshops, provided by EGBank and its partners, that will address key areas that will accelerate the startup’s business and enhance the team’s know-how, including finance, sales & marketing, growth hacking, accounting basics, legal & governance basics, how to attract and retain talent, how to think about your brand, and much more.
- The MINT Incubator program will also provide a number of resources and benefits to selected startups, including free tools and applications and a co-working space in the heart of downtown Cairo for the duration of the program.
- The program will also facilitate a number of networking sessions, including most importantly the demo day at the end of the incubation period, where all of the top startup angel and venture capital investors in the region will be invited to attend.
- Startups that want to grow and scale their business
- Early stage startups at the minimal viable product and growth stage
- No sector restriction. It’s all about the idea and business model
- Have a highly scalable business model with the team to execute
- The main founder must be between 16-35 years of age
- No limits on the size of the team
Interested applicants should apply online one or before Friday, February 8, 2019.