In the last one month alone, close to 300 individuals and teams have taken the Founder Institute (FI) entrepreneurship test at expressing their interest to be part of the first cohort in Lagos.
Due the quick growth, the team is now looking to hire an intern interested in being part of a rewarding journey into the world of startups and entrepreneurship.
FI Lagos is offering a unique internship opportunity that offers unparalleled access and immerse possibilities.
The selected intern will assist the Founder Institute Lagos semester launch and operation, having the opportunity to attend the program’s entrepreneurial training sessions, learn from top startup CEOs, meet interesting new companies, and interact with various participants in the startup ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is an organised, very well-written and spoken individual, who speaks English, and is passionate about technology, and entrepreneurship in and around Lagos. You should be a go-getter that is comfortable both on the phone and in social situations, with a passion to one day build a company of your own.
The required responsibilities include:
- Assist in the marketing of the Founder Institute Lagos semester and events, including performing market research, listing events on various websites, reaching out to local groups and media, and more.
- Assist in the operation of the Founder Institute’s recruitment events and training courses, including venue setup, general event administration, and recording video of each event and uploading to our online tools. You can see the schedule at the website.
How to apply:
- Send a mail entitled “Founder Institute Internship Application – [Your Name]” to wande.adalemo (at} fichapter.com
- Include your resume, and one paragraph on why you are perfect for this position.
- Confirm that you are able to be present for the events on the schedule at the website
- This opportunity would certainly be richly rewarding and engaging for the individual that is eventually selected
Expressing a level of optimism and enthusiasm, Co-Director, FI Lagos, Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata Jnr., says
“FI already has a proven record of success going by the number of cities and startups already part of it’s global ecosystem. This is indeed a welcome development that start-ups can now benchmark their ideas and solutions against a globally tested curriculum”.
Founder institute is the world’s largest startup launch program with $800M+ funding by Alumni plus a $20B estimated portofolio value. Being present in Lagos is indeed another platform anyone can leverage to start or scale their enterprise.
FI Lagos is currently in the process selecting and announcing the cohort plus key partners coming on board. So hurry and join this cohort if you are a start-up founder looking to benefit from a globally tested curriculum.
Never miss an important story during the week. Subscribe to smepeaks weekly newsletter now.