Ingressive and Rising Tide Africa in collaboration with other reputable organisations have to launched ‘Built to Last in Africa’ a new event concept, focused on promoting collaboration and partnerships within the tech community.
Designed to breakdown obstacles to collaboration, ‘Built to Last in Africa’ will enable participants to understand and better handle the feelings of vulnerability, that often precedes building new partnerships, negotiations and networking.
Companies like Olisa Agbakoba Legal (OAL), Pedabo, Cr8 Careers, Netcom Africa, and Wild Fusion, will equally be joining hands to champion this new event and make it successful.
Our tech-preneur community will join a candid discussion on what collaboration looks like between corporates in the areas of regulation/compliance, taxes, human resources, ICT solutions and more.
Besides the collaboration goal, the 2019 edition of ‘Built to Last in Africa’ will bring partners, entrepreneurs and other attendees to shake hands over deals during a live session at the event tagged “Deal Day.”
Attendees will leave with actual partnerships and collaborations with businesses in a network session where discounted deals will be traded. Some of our partners are offering 60% discounts on services and the list keeps growing.
- Bust the myth around vulnerability and openness
- Network, negotiate and connect for growth
- React to live opportunities for collaboration with business support partners
- Get discounted deals on long term business partnerships (during the event only)
- Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2019
- Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM WAT
- Venue: available deals are limited, so location details will only be shared with confirmed registrants. The announcement will be made on July 9th.
Interested? You may proceed to get your registration tickets online.
Never miss an important story during the week. Subscribe to smepeaks weekly newsletter now.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email via [email protected]