Founders Factory Africa (FFA) is calling on startup founders looking to scale their business to apply for this year’s Lagos Roadshow coming up on Tuesday, July 30, 2019, at 9:30 am.
FFA, a corporate-backed pan-African tech start-up incubator and accelerator, based in South Africa, is currently building and scaling 140 technology startups across Africa over the next five years.
The organization is made up of a team of technical and operational specialists in growth marketing, data science, tech, product, recruitment, partnerships and fundraising, and a number of pan-African corporate investors who are committed to using their resources and assets to enable FFA startups to scale faster.
Successful applicants for the FFA 2019 Lagos Roadshow will have the opportunity to join the awesome team and:
- Receive 1-2-1 feedback from our team of experts
- Find out more about Founders Factory Africa and
- Fast-track applications to partner with them to scale your business
- The FFA’s Accelerator is a tailored and comprehensive six-month programme of support and cash for start-ups across the continent.
- Startups receive support to the value of £250,000 (cash and services).
On the other hand is the FFA’s incubator, an internal venture studio built for entrepreneurs across the continent who want to design, build, and launch businesses from the ground up. FFA supports entrepreneurs with every element of the business, from concept creation and prototype development to initial customer acquisition and fundraising.
Its corporate investors support start-ups and entrepreneurs through distribution, product validation, pilot partnerships, data access, market insights, commercial contracts, and capital. Their current corporate investors include Standard Bank, sub-Saharan Africa’s largest bank, and Netcare, South Africa’s largest hospital network.
Successful startups from roadshow meetings will have an opportunity to be fast-tracked to pitch in front of our investment committee.
Successful startup founders will:
- Meet FFA’s team of experts; to receive a 1-2-1 advice session from a world-class operations team. Selected startups will receive guidance in areas including growth, fundraising, business modeling, marketing, branding, product development, how to work with corporates and more.
- Learn about the Founders Factory Africa; FFA has developed a unique accelerator and studio model that can help startups find product/market fit in the shortest amount of time, solve strategic and operational challenges and find scale with multinational corporates.
- Have your application fast-tracked; Do you have a fantastic founding team and product in the market that you are looking to take to the next level? FFA is keen to speak to founders operating across fintech, health, and mobility.
Founders Factory Africa is also part of the wider Founders ecosystem like a great founders family providing access to world-class entrepreneurs, investors, corporations, and innovators across the globe.
How to apply
To participate in the FFA 2019 Lagos Roadshow, go to the website and submit your application. Successful startups will be notified on a rolling basis to book in time slots (final confirmations will be sent by Friday 26th July).