Get paid to learn at CcHub Graduate Programme 2019. Apply now
Recent Nigerian graduates are invited to apply for the CcHUB Graduate Programme 2019. The 3-month paid immersive training programme scheduled for September – November is designed for new and recent graduates who are excited to build relevant first-hand professional experience, further advance their skills and become experts in their various fields.
Designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyse creative social tech ventures take place, the Co-Creation Hub is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
Not a typical workplace, CcHub believes everyone has something unique to offer. The goal is to get you to unleash your inner genius. The Graduate Programme is therefore divided into three categories:
- Creator: this category is opened for candidates interested in building a career in Web Development (Front/Backend), UI/UX Design and Product Management.
- Executor: this category is for candidates who are interested in building a career in Education, Edtech (re: learn practice at CCHub), and the Business Advisory (Incubation/ Startup Support).
- Creative: this category is for candidates who are interested in building a career in Graphics Design, Photography and Videography.
Benefits of the CcHub Graduate Program 2019 training include:
- 3 months of learning and fun
- Attractive remuneration
- Soft-skill training
- Mentoring including personal career advisory and support sessions
- Access to a pool of employers
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- Strictly for recent graduates.
- Candidates must have completed the NYSC Scheme.
- You should be smart, have good communication skills and a willingness to learn.
How to apply
Application for CcHub Graduate Programme 2019 is divided into 3 phases:
- Stage 1: Select a track to commence your journey
- Stage 2: Online Application (Choose your suitable category: Creators, Executives, Creatives)
- Stage 3: Assessment
- Stage 4: In-person Interviews
- Stage 5: Acceptance & Onboarding
Visit the website for more information before tendering your application. Deadline is 12:00 am on Monday, September 2nd, 2019.
Featured Image Credit: IT News Africa
Never miss an important story during the week. Subscribe to smepeaks weekly newsletter now.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email via [email protected]