Wish to be mentored? Apply now for the African Changemakers Mentorship Programme 2020
African Changemakers Mentorship (ACMentorship) is building a new generation of African Leaders by connecting youths and teenagers from diverse backgrounds to established and skilled experts and professionals both locally and global to open doors of opportunities, knowledge transfer and empowerment.
ACMentorship is making a difference in the lives emerging youths and teenagers by investing in education, leadership development and life-skills that’s critical in strengthening the vital roles youths and teenagers play in building a stronger Africa community, career and business.
The mentorship programme serves as a platform to foster powerful support networks to emerging youth and teenagers. It is creating a sense of urgency in youths to step-up to leadership roles in their communities and at the global stage.
- The programme is very flexible with everyone put at the heart of the program development.
- Successful applicants will receive mentoring from June 1- June 30, 2020
Focus areas for ACMentorship 2020
The programme will focus on
- Online Mentorship
- Peer-to-Peer Mentorship
- Face-to-Face Mentorship
- Applicants should be between the age of 15 to 24 years
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries
- Training is in English Language; applicants must read and speak in English
- Have access to internet,data, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program
- Able to commit a full three hours a week to the programme
- Passionate about developing their career and professional skills
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community and businesses
- Interested in leadership and entrepreneurship for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude
How to Apply
If you’re interested in the African Changemakers Mentorship Programme 2020, begin your application via the online portal. Girls and teenagers are highly encouraged to apply. Only completed applications will be accepted and processed. Deadline for submission is Friday, December 20, 2019.
Never miss an important story during the week. Subscribe to smepeaks weekly newsletter now.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].