AYE convention 2019 holds a lot of promises for young entrepreneurs; apply
Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (AYE) convention 2019 is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs in Africa by creating a business network that unites, empowers, and enhances social entrepreneurship.
AYE convention is an annual gathering of entrepreneurs that features multiple business leaders from across the world, young entrepreneurs, corporates, policy, home-grown entrepreneurs, local and international media.
Applications are now open for Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Convention 2019 themed “Entrepreneurial Intervention for Poverty Eradication in Africa”. The annual AYE convention focus on poverty eradication amid entrepreneurial development. The key highlights to expect at this years’ convention include speaking session, panel session, networking, exhibition, empowerment, celebration, music, food, movies and cashout.
AYE Convention 2019 Focus:
- Focus on poverty eradication through entrepreneurship intervention.
- Lack of accurate knowledge and finance limits the growth of many home-grown entrepreneurs and stunts the development of Africa as a continent
- Bringing learning
- Providing adequate resources and business acumen to developing young entrepreneurs
Why you need to join AYE 2019 Convention
- Empowerment and funding ideas
- Extensive learning
- Entrepreneurial development
- Financial assistance
- Social network with local and international media
- Creating platforms for young entrepreneurs
- Facilities to empower young entrepreneurs
AYE convention 2019 is seeking vibrant young entrepreneurs that need the right support to make an outstanding impact on the continent.
- Must be a registered member of AYE
- Must be a young entrepreneur seeking exposure and enhanced network
- Young entrepreneurs that need financial backing
- Must have a genuine reason to attend the convention
- Must have an idea to pitch and work on
How to Apply
All interested young entrepreneurs from across the continent are invited to begin their application process for Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Convention 2019 via the website.
Never miss an important story during the week. Subscribe to smepeaks weekly newsletter now.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].