Backed by the Bank of Industry (BOI), Vatebra Tech Hub Incubation Programme is calling on entrepreneurs in early-stage to apply for its 6-month mentorship-focused initiative, starting January 2020.
BOI says the tech hub is designed to foster entrepreneurship, job creation, skills and encourage technology and innovation amongst the youth.
Although an open application, the incubation programme is keenly searching for businesses leveraging technology to solve unique problems, with a clear cut target market, traction potential and a defined revenue model.
Businesses that scale through the selection process will undergo the incubation programme from Monday, January 20, 2020, to Friday, July 24, 2020, having full access to the resources, mentorship and support they need to validate their products and establish their markets.
- Shared office space and internet for teams
- Hand on business advisory support
- Access to funding from the Bank of Industry
- $10,000 in AWS Credit
- AWS Business Support (up to $5,000)
- Office hours with mentors
- International market access
- Access to a wide network of Investors
Businesses eligible in the following areas will have an edge in the application:
- Solving a chronic problem with a minimum viable product
- Clearly identified target market with growth potential
- Clearly defined revenue model or maybe generating revenue
- Significantly leverages technology/internet
How to apply
If you check all requirement boxes, begin your application online before the Vatebra Tech Hub Incubation Programme closes on Friday, January 3, 2020.
Never miss an important story during the week. Subscribe to smepeaks weekly newsletter now.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].