enpact’s International Mentoring Programme calls for female-led tech-enabled businesses
Women running tech-enabled business are invited for the 2020 edition of enpact’s International Mentoring Programme 2020.
enpact is one of the world leaders in the cultivation of startup ecosystems as a means to promote international cooperation and development. Through a variety of products and services, enpact supports founders and startups in Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. The organisation’s objective is to create a global network of startup ecosystems that facilitates the exchange of ideas, solutions and support.
enpact’s International Mentoring Programme 2020 is open to women across all levels (especially in executive positions) or relating indirectly with products and services that are specially devised for women empowerment based in Europe, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, and South Africa.
Currently, enpact claims its network consists of over 1,000 startups, 300 mentors and 50 support organisations with activities across more than 20 countries.
At the 2020 edition, founders will be interfacing with international mentors who’d help them to strengthen their business models, growth strategy, roadmaps, international network and partnerships. In all, 15 promising companies will be selected to participate in the programme.
- Unique horizontal and vertical learning and networking with experienced founders
- Two deep dive 5-day boot camps with many innovative formats around mentoring & expert workshops, one on the ground personal visit of your mentor
- The development and implementation of a clear roadmap for the period of mentoring
- Ongoing-mentoring over the course of the duration of the programme
- Sharing of best practices with relevant partners and stakeholders from the Berlin ecosystem
- Becoming alumni of a global network of entrepreneurs, mentors, experts, investors & innovators and creating peer-to-peer relations with them
Who can apply?
- Founders of technology businesses from Europe and the following African countries (Kenya, South-Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Egypt)
- The programme is sector-agnostic, but businesses need to have a strong technology-component as well as a focus on female empowerment
- Proven track record of the company = e.g. existing sales, clients, investments, partners, etc
- All travel expenses (to both Germany and Egypt) including hotel and catering are covered
- Access to experienced mentors and experts; a life-long community
- No equity is taken
- Participation Fee: 650 Euros
February 29, 2020 -Application portal closes
May 20, 2020 -Programme kick-off workshop
June 14-19, 2020-Mentoring camp in Germany
September 13-18, 2020 -Individual mentor visits to participating businesses
December 6 -11, 2020 -Mentoring camp in Egypt
How to apply
If you run or are involved in a female-led initiative, you should consider applying immediately. Deadline is Saturday, February 29, 2020.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].