Wimbart, a London-based PR company is introducing its first edition of Wimbart Office Hours, a webinar and mentorship programme created to provide African start-ups with the necessary PR tools to achieve their business goals.
Wimbart is one of the most active PR agencies concentrating on technology companies on the continent, with clients consists of Andela, IROKOtv, Kobo360, and 54gene. The company hopes to build a broader understanding of how PR and communications should be done through the Wimbart Office Hours.
The goal is to play an integral part in African tech startups’ planning and growth while helping them grasp their vision as they scale.
With a target on early-stage startups and a focus on companies building tech solutions for Africans on the continent or the Diaspora, 20 start-ups will be chosen by the Wimbart team to participate in the free programme.
- Successful applicants will take part in an in-depth all-cohort PR webinar with the Wimbart’s founder and Managing Director Jessica Hope.
- Two dedicated one-on-one office hours sessions where each company will have an in-depth analysis into communications challenges and questions that are specific to their business obligations, to attract new customers, investment and talent.
- Eligible startups must be under two years in operation.
- Must have a minimum viable product available.
- Will have secured investment at no later than a seed-level stage.
April 3, 2020 -Application portal closes
April 14, 2020 -Shortlisted Candidate
How to apply
Interested Tech start-ups should start their application for the first edition of Wimbart Office Hours before application portal closes at 12 pm UTC on Friday, April 3, 2020.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected]