The SLA 2020 High Growth Coaching programme is a 3-month programme designed to provide growth-focused women entrepreneurs with coaching and support to scale their businesses across Nigeria.
She Leads Africa, a global media brand that helps young African women achieve their professional dreams, the SLA 2020 High Growth Coaching programme is also in partnership with the Work in Progress! Alliance which is a consortium of Oxfam, Butterfly Works and VC4A focused on driving job creation and youth employment in Nigeria.
For participants, the event will provide an exclusive opportunity to develop an action plan for their businesses, gain support from personal business coaches and access a community of women to keep participants accountable.
- The programme is open to business in any sector or industry-based anywhere in Nigeria
- Women entrepreneurs who have launched their businesses and are looking for targeted support to grow and scale
- The businesses must be based in Nigeria or have operations in the country
- The coaching programme does not support or provide grants to nonprofits, NGOs or foundations
- Businesses with a social mission or CSR programmes integrated into their businesses are eligible
- You need to put together a top-notch application package in English to ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the review committee
- You must upload your pitch deck (which should not be longer than 10-15 slides) to your VC4A profile in order for your application to be complete
- Late submissions are not accepted
- 3 months of intensive training on business and operational skills
- Access to a private community of high achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach
- Monthly virtual support group meetings
- Personalised scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business
- Support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals
- 18 masterclasses on crucial business skills with top business experts, every month for the next 3 months
- Win exciting rewards to support your business
- April 6, 2020: Application portal opens
- June 20, 2020: Application closes
- July 20, 2020: programme start from 9:00 WAT
- October 30, 2020: programme ends at 23:30 WAT
- June 20, 2020: Applications closes at 11:59 pm WAT
How to apply
Women entrepreneurs can start their application immediately. Closing date is Saturday, June 20, 2020, at 11:59 pm WAT.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].