Are you a yearning game-changer? Be part of the YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders programme
YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders programme teaches young African leaders about modern leadership over a period of 17 weeks to make positive headlines relating to strong economic growth, and improved attractiveness. The overall programme entails a combination of taught content as well as practical and in-the-field leadership engagements.
The Young African Leadership Initiative (YALI), organised by the Accra Regional Leadership Centre (RLC), as part of the United State government initiative, offers an innovative and game-changing leadership training programme in Africa.
YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders programme is merit-based and open to young West African leaders who:
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission
- Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Burkina Faso
- Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Ghana, and
- Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English
- At the end of the programmes, participants will be awarded a certificate and become a member of the Yali Alumni
- Participants will be taking through various forms of leadership training to prepare them for leadership roles in their various endeavours
How to apply
Interested participants can proceed to apply before the application closes Sunday, April 26th, 2020.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].