Since 2011, the Hiil Justice Accelerator Innovative Challenge has trained, funded and scaled over 110 startups globally. This year 2020 isn’t an exception. The Hiil Justice Accelerator Innovative Challenge 2020 invites all startups that are transforming the justice sector to become part of its accelerator cohort. It claims to be the only accelerator worldwide dedicated to justice and SDG16.
The aim of Hiil Justice Accelerator Innovative Challenge is to search for innovative entrepreneurs that focus on resolving pressing justice problems, being people and user-centred rather than system centred and reaching millions of people.
- Startups from East Africa, West Africa, South Africa, the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), and Ukraine can apply
- Startups that have products and services that prevent justice problem like digital fraud, helping people get access to legal services and tracking crime
- Companies that have displayed a measurable impact
- Businesses with a strong business model and have the potential to become financially sustainable
- Startups that have the ambition to scale across different markets
- Businesses that are led by a strong team of inspiring and experienced founders
- A four-month training, coaching, peer learning and mentorship
- £10,000 non-equity funding
- International exposure at the Innovative Justice forum 2021
- Potential investment opportunities
- Access to a global network of justice institutions, impact investors, legal technology organisations and academics
How to apply
- Visit the official website of Hiil Justice Accelerator Innovative Challenge to apply
- If there is no justice accelerator head in your region, email the Accelerator Programme Manager, Iran Huffels at [email protected]
The application deadline is Wednesday, August 5, 2020
We’ve partnered with Sidebrief, a Legal compliance company to help as many as possible businesses access and get the necessary document for the FG N50bn Covid-19 credit facility. Interested? Get started for free.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected]