StartupXs COVID-19 Response Fund for startups: Enter for a chance to win $1000 grant
Since the onslaught of the pandemic, many businesses have used innovative strategies to curb the effects of the pandemic on their businesses. To help startups and businesses achieve more this period, StartupXs is launching a COVID-19 Response Fund.
Early-stage startups and social enterprises are invited to apply and then stand a chance to win a grant of $1000. The grant extends to social entrepreneurs whose project focus on natural resources.
StartupXs is an online hub where start-ups and social enterprises grow together, with access to funding, events and tools that can help businesses grow in the marketplace and reach their objectives. Its aim is to help with your business ideas and accelerate its growth.
- Participation is open to any start-up and social enterprises in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startups launching an innovative product or idea
- The selected startup will be awarded a grant of $1000 through Paypal, Western Union, bank transfer or other legal and eligible method
- The selected startup will gain publicity since the winner’s name will be used for marketing on StartupXs channels
How to apply
- Fill in the application form and explain what you would do with the $1000 grant in 100 words
- All submission must be in English
- All submissions must be done through their online form
The winner will be notified by email to the address provided at registration. The selected startup must claim the prize by responding to the notification email within five days . If the potential winner fails to claim the prize within the specified time, the prize is considered forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected.
Application deadline is Friday, July 31, 2020.
We’ve partnered with Sidebrief, a Legal compliance company to help as many as possible businesses access and get the necessary document for the FG N50bn Covid-19 credit facility. Interested? Get started for free.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected]