Accelerate your startup by participating in the Mastercard Start Path Global 2021 programme
Launched in 2014, Mastercard Start Path Global has been working with startups that has unique solutions across Fintech and commerce. This year, it invites innovative later-stage startups from across the globe to participate in the Mastercard Start Path Global programme.
The goal of the Start Path programme is to build networks and opportunities for startups. Through Start Path, Mastercard supported Mobeewave, a startup into new markets with collaborative pilots in Europe, Asia and North America. It wants to do the same for all other startups who participate in the Mastercard Start Path Global programme.
- Access to 60+ Mastercard experts, technology and markets
- Six months virtual programme tailored to the needs of your company
- Funds will be provided to prevent out of pocket expenses
- Connections to potential customers, financial services and commerce innovators
- Opportunity to go deep on the latest technology and venture trends
- Ability to innovate using Mastercard solutions
- No equity is taken upfront but an option to participate in your next round
- Later stage startups that have demonstrated commercial traction, clear product differentiation and competitive advantage
- Organisations that solve real pain points for their customers
- Experienced entrepreneurs with a track record of relevant industry expertise
- Later stage startups that are open to opportunity and mentoring
- Investment raised (seed, Series A or later) with at least six to twelve months runway, plans to raise next institutional round
How to apply
- Interested applicants should visit the website of Mastercard Start Path Global to apply
- For any questions, send an email to [email protected]
Deadline for the application is Friday, July 24, 2020
We’ve partnered with Sidebrief, a Legal compliance company to help as many as possible businesses access and get the necessary document for the FG N50bn Covid-19 credit facility. Interested? Get started for free.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].