FATE Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme sponsored by Facebook prides on recording great impact and engagements across all programmes and has reached 640 startups providing their founders with relevant knowledge, tools and skills to grow sustainable and digitally-enabled businesses.
The programme is designed to provide support to startup founders across Nigeria who need support to sustain their innovative business ideas, generate revenue and create jobs. It will focus on a business model pivot, digital strategy enablement, financial literacy and cash flow management. The foundation hopes that this programme will build the resilience level of selected entrepreneurs and give them a competitive advantage during and after COVID-19.
The training sessions will be facilitated by leaders across the entrepreneurship ecosystem. It will foster an environment where entrepreneurs build new relationships and encourage teamwork for better learning. The learning structure is a combination of virtual interactive classes, workshops, case studies, entrepreneurship book reviews, plenary sessions, masterclasses and group activities. The virtual learning sessions per programme stream will run for a period of six weeks.
- Must be able to participate all through the required programme duration
- Must have graduated from an accredited tertiary institution
- Should have already registered and launched a business
- Need to have access to a laptop or data-enabled device
- Must be computer literate
- Should be between 25 – 40 years old.
- Access to mentoring and business advisory support from FATE Foundation
- Funding and market linkages
- Business model strategies and pivot
- Digital Marketing strategies and enablement
- Financing strategies
- Access to free digital tools and platforms
- Data support to enable participants in the programme
- Facebook Ad credits for winners of In programme and Pitch competitions.
How to apply
- Application is to be done on the FATE Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme website
The application deadline is Sunday, February 7, 2021
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected]