The Cascador programme 2020 is an intensive, in-depth examination of your interpersonal skills and business plans. The process begins prior to the on-site programme and continues for six months afterwards. The rationale behind the programme is to help mid-stage entrepreneurs grow their businesses and their interpersonal skills by working with successful American and Nigerian entrepreneurs.
- Mid-stage entrepreneurs with at least two years of operation and revenues from sales
- You must embrace giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Participation is limited to 12 entrepreneurs
- Revenue in the year 2019 should be over $50,000 or $250,000 of capital raised
- You’ll be required to submit your business history and future plan prior to the programme.
- One-on-one mentorship from experts
- Each participant will have a faculty follow up monthly for six months to support the implementation of new business plans and leadership skills
- At the end of the programme, participating entrepreneurs will be more effective at fundraising, scaling their businesses and leading their team.
The Cascador programme 2020 will be held on Lagos Business School Campus. If an in-person programme is not possible, then the programme will be virtual. Housing will be provided at a hotel within walking distance.
The programme will focus on each participating entrepreneur and their businesses, alongside personal interviews and reviews. Daily topics to be discussed are:
Day 1: Increase self-awareness, leadership skills and high-performance team building
Day 2: Clarify the problem and the opportunity that your business addresses
Day 3: Sharpen plan to scale
Day 4: Enhance your ability to raise funds
Day 5: Pitch your enhanced business strategy to a panel of experts
How to apply
- Fill an online form found on Cascador programme 2020 website
- Interested entrepreneurs should apply on or before Sunday, August 30, 2020.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected]