Currently ongoing: Enrol for the African MasterClass Series 2020 for social entrepreneurs
The African MasterClass Series 2020 in collaboration with Ideation Hub Africa is a six-week immersive learning experience that empowers early-stage non-profit professionals, entrepreneurs, social innovators, and change-makers to achieve societal change.
Ideation Hub Africa is a social impact incubator that provides early-stage social entrepreneurs and non-profit professionals with high impact education, conferences for collaboration and thought leadership.
The MasterClass Series invites early-stage social entrepreneurs to enrol for its online boot camp with the aim of providing the necessary information needed to provide solutions to problems facing the continent.
The organisation believes Africa is rising and as such requires innovators, thought leaders and visionaries who will think of ideas that will raise the prestige of Africa. Also, the MasterClass Series will connect participants to global leaders and African innovators.
The edition which started Monday, August 17, 2020, will cover the 15 pillar competences for “creating and scaling social impact” within the African context and especially for practitioners in the five years of their work. All modules are delivered online accompanied with mentor interviews, course videos, worksheets, case studies among others. The MasterClass delegates may get an opportunity to work together on community projects across various impact areas.
Some of the African MasterClass Series mentors include:
- Gbenga Sesan (Executive Director of Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN), a social enterprise that connects underserved people-groups with Information Communication Technology (ICT) opportunities)
- Oluseun Onigbinde (CEO of BudgIT and Tracka; platforms that apply technology to intersect citizen engagement with institutional improvement to facilitate social change)
- Debola Deji-Kurunmi (Executive Director of Ideation Hub Africa).
- It is open to non-profit organisations, entrepreneurs, and social innovators
- The MasterClass Series is fully funded
- Expert Mentors across Africa
- A chance to network with other entrepreneurs
How to apply
- Register via African MasterClass Series 2020 website
- The series ends on Monday, September 28, 2020.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected]