NISRF calls on social entrepreneurs for a chance to win $20, 000 equity-free funding
Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF) is an emergency facility designed by an association of funding partners.
The aim of the facility is to disburse grants to a significant number of existing revenue-generating and post-MVP stage startups who create impact so they remain viable during the COVID-19 crisis.
NISRF is created to support grant applicants whose business activities are either being adversely affected by or modified in response to COVID-19. The Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF) is expected to last over a period of six months and funding received from the NISRF is 100% equity-free.
- Business equity-free funding between $5,000 to $20,000
- Access to a pool of mentors and business experts
- Continue to create impact and stay afloat
In order to qualify for this funding, the following criteria must be met:
- You must be operating in Nigeria
- Evidence that your company is tackling an urgent social problem
- You must be post-MVP, revenue-generating, and registered with CAC
- You should have solid financial health of $60,000 and above in the last one year prior to the onset of COVID-19
- You should have received seed funding
- You should show the scale of impact or potential for future scale
- Your company should fall under any of these sectors: agriculture, critical infrastructure, financial services, health care, education, and initiatives that target the informal sector
- You should demonstrate how well you have optimised resources during the COVID-19 crisis
How to apply
Interested applicants should visit the website to apply.
Application deadline: Monday, September 7, 2020.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].