Young Nigerian talents are invited to participate in DAAYTA 2021
Young talents in Nigeria are invited to submit their entry applications into this year’s Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA). The DAAYTA is an initiative of Asset & Resource Management Holding Company, ARM in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
The DAAYTA 2021 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future.
The program seeks to support young talents with business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact, while generating a financial return.
Furthermore, due to the current global pandemic, it is important to note that the DAAYTA 2021 final event will be held virtually and applications are welcomed from young talents across all parts of Nigeria.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March 2021
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
The winner of DAAYTA 2021 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (Twelve Million Naira Only) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- receive a 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs
Be among the best young talents to be selected for this award. Apply via the website before the deadline on Monday, December 7, 2020.
For further information on eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, as well as answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) please check here.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].