Connect Lab, an innovation lab focused on developing the next generation of youth-led ventures, and impact-driven social enterprises in Africa recently launched “The Women in Business Growth Lab”, an entrepreneurship development programme.
The three-month programme kicks off from Monday, January 18, 2021, and extends through Wednesday, April 21, 2021, in Abuja, Nigeria.
Designed for Nigerian-based female-led startups, the goal is to lead businesses into enterprises with sustainable growth and profits, thereby accelerating job creations in the continent.
While fostering gender equality and bridging the gap in the African tech ecosystem, the programme seeks to boost socio-economic growth in Africa, through entrepreneurship development, learning, and linking and investments.
In collaboration with Oracles for Startups, participants will receive the following:
- Free Oracle Cloud Credit worth $500
- Mentorship and virtual resource
- Migration assistance and technical support
- Access to Oracle for Startups market, customers, and product ecosystems to boost their businesses further
Other benefits include
- Access to a network of partners and community
- Access to investors and funding via deal days
- Access to industry experts via mentorship
- Hands-on business and administrative support
- Workspace at Work and Connect
- $1,500 equity grant to one startup by Connect Lab
Eligibility for Women in Business Growth Lab
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- You must be the founder, co-founder, or CTO of the startup
- You must have an early stage/Minimum Variable Product (MVP) startup
- You should be passionate about accelerating your startup
- You must be physically available to attend the programme in Abuja
- You must be a female
How to apply
Do you want to take your business to the next level with sustained growth and stability in the marketplace? Then apply via the Women in Business Growth Lab official website before the deadline on Wednesday, December 30, 2020.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected]