Motivating young innovative Nigerians in possession of sustainable and unique projects, Carrington Youth Fellowship Initiative (CYFI) 2021 is set to support youths through training and fellowship programme, so as to scale beyond the scope of the local market.
Designed to offer mentorship, networking, training and funding opportunities to young Nigerian entrepreneurs in social innovation projects, the goal is to create ethical and impact leaders who would not hold back in social service.
Following an interview that would take place in the US Consulate, Lagos, Nigeria, passion, skill, experience, strategic thinking and vision necessary to implement innovative and impactful projects are essential to scale in the programme.
- Opportunity to implement resilient, youth-oriented solutions to issues that concerns you
- Opportunity to access the United States’ Government resources and contacts
- Attention of American and Nigerian leaders in the public and private sectors
- Opportunity to work alongside talented and motivated peers with diverse backgrounds, but similar visions
- Opportunity to participate in CYFI Alumni Programme
- Citizens and permanent residents of Nigeria currently residing in Lagos state
- Nonprofit and social enterprise leaders
How to apply
Do you have the passion, skill, experience and vision to make an impact in your community or country? Participate in the Carrington Youth Fellowship Initiative (CYFI) 2021. Application closes on Friday, February 5, 2021.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].