The Pan African Women Empowerment Network (PAWEN) is a capability development social enterprise with a zeal in leadership and economic empowerment of women. In a bid to achieve this, one of the company’s initiatives is the Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP) Cohort 2, 2021.
Applications are ongoing for enthusiastic female entrepreneurs seeking practical knowledge and guidance to scale from idea to startup, leveraging a framework that will improve the long-term sustainability and profitability of their businesses.
The programme comprises monthly webinars, group mentoring sessions, peer review sessions, book and article reviews, assignments and individual coaching sessions. These and many more will help nurture innovative entrepreneurs in business and careers, ensuring a significant and sustainable impact on the African continent.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Practical knowledge needed to build your startup while having a healthy business growth
- Network and mentorship from successful, experienced and capable female entrepreneurs, from across Africa, to help and support you
- Resources to help you grow and scale your business
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with other African women and access startup grants
To participate in the programme:
- You must be a citizen of any African country
- You must be a career professional or student who wants to become an entrepreneur
- You must be an entrepreneur who needs a framework to evaluate opportunities, manage startup, and finance new ventures
- You must be an entrepreneur seeking to revisit your business models so it becomes profitable and sustainable
How to apply
PAWEN’s Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme is a rare opportunity to get you beyond your limits. Apply before the deadline on Friday, February 12, 2021.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].