Leveraging an innovative approach, the 3-month virtual programme is designed to facilitate the upturn of 10 Nigerian-based early-stage startups mitigating the impact engendered by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Through SBC’s digital Accelerator Squared platform, 100 early-stage startups would also be granted life-time learning access to more than a dozen modules. This would help them work through every aspect of building a successful startup.
The programme will enable innovative startup companies validate their solutions with pilots and Proof of Concept engagements, utilising all they would learn to rapidly pivot and scale.
- 10 selected startups will receive capacity building, startup training, mentorship, and support to rapidly scale their products and business models
- Through the Accelerator Squared platform, SBC will provide a learning and collaboration toolset. This will enable founders engage directly with the SBC AfriTech and Ventures Platform team, Entrepreneurs in Residence, mentors, investors, and industry experts
- Founders will be exposed to a global audience of investors, corporate and government partners at the online Demo Day so as to perfect their pitching skills
- Broader tractions in the local and international markets
- Startups must be leveraging innovative technology in the edtech, agritech, and healthtech sectors
- Startups must be solving challenges resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic
How to apply
Are you an early-stage startup leveraging technology in education, agriculture or health sectors? Are you innovative enough to drive solutions that would address the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic? Then don’t miss the iNOVO Accelerator Programme. Application deadline is on Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].