Consisting of an immersive technology lab, mentorship, education, and support for female founders and developers, the Apple Entrepreneur Camp is a technology-driven initiative with a drive to enhance and bring out the best in the world of innovation.
Created with a goal to support and bring to the forefront entrepreneurs in technology who will build the next generation of cutting-edge apps, the programme will form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of founders and developers of all backgrounds.
Applications will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Content of written responses to the questions on the application form
- Commitment to development for Apple platforms using the latest Apple technologies
- Whether the app is unique or innovative
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Programme
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders
Developers worldwide are eligible to apply. Other criteria include:
- Your organisation must have a female founder, co-founder, or CEO
- Your organisation must have a female developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C
- You must have developed an app or functional build that you can demo live
- You must be 18 years of age or older and proficient in English
- The female founder, co-founder, or CEO, the female developer, and additional developer or designer of any gender (if applicable) must be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the programme
How to apply
Don’t miss a rare opportunity to work with experienced experts and engineers at Apple. Apply for the Apple Entrepreneur Camp before the deadline on Friday, March 26, 2021.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].