Need funds to execute a CSR Project? Apply for iF Social Impact Prize of €50,000
iF Social Impact Prize is an initiative for organisations aimed at publishing and supporting projects that promote social designs contributing to our society. The best projects that are free from commercial pressures and restrictions are honoured with a cash prize of €50,000 which is expected to reach the global community.
Projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of our time and help to improve conditions like the SDG goals, CSR projects or active support for a specific aspect of the society are given consideration.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations are welcome to submit
- The project should already be established
- Application with the same project is welcome a maximum of two times
- Student concepts will not be accepted
- Your project will be published in the iF World Design guide forever
- You can permanently update your projects with new photos, videos and information
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public
- You can win a share of €50,000 in cash prize
There is no deadline for your publication in the iF Social Impact Prize 2020 and you can apply every day but winners are decided twice a year.
After 27 May 2020: 1st Winner(s) receives prize
After 19 November 2020: 2nd Winner(s) receives prize
How to apply
Interested applicants should apply via the Application portal as applications are accepted all year round.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].