African entrepreneurs can apply for digital Africa Social and Inclusive Business Camp (SIBC) 2020
For the past three years, Social and Inclusive Business Camp (SIBC) has helped entrepreneurs in Africa scale up their business and growth in the society.
This year, SIBC invites entrepreneurs to apply for a four-month coaching program valued at £10,000, to increase their chances at business success for free.
Nature of the programme
- Four months of remote coaching by international mentors on an online platform
- Each entrepreneur gets one tailored mentoring program
- One week of intensive boot camp in Marseille in partnership with the emerging valley summit
- Being part of an active and ambitious international community
Key learning units
- Leadership: defining better your purpose and mission, structuring your governance and organising your teams for successful growth
- Scale-up: adapting your business model and building your scale-up strategy to maximise your impact, creating a worldwide network of partners and growth drivers
- Investment readiness: identifying your financing needs, understanding investor expectations and preparing to raise funds
- Impact: measuring your social impact with regard to the sustainable development goals
- Teaching fees are free
- The entire program is valued at £10,000
- Agence Francaise De Developpment (AFD) covers meal expenses throughout the program
- Grants will be awarded to participants who wish so to cover the cost of transport
- Applicants must be a legally registered social enterprise with a minimum of three years activity
- Entrepreneurs should provide evidence of a balanced business model or a medium-term profitability objective
- He must provide evidence of impacting the African society using an innovative approach
- Applicants should provide a strategy for scaling up their business
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on digital Africa platform of SIBC
- The application form should be filled thoroughly – questions on the project leader, the company, its structure, its impact and its strategy for scaling up
- Documents that provide evidence that a company is registered
- Financial statements for the past three years
- Detailed evidence of the project leader
The application deadline is Wednesday, July 15, 2020
We’ve partnered with Sidebrief, a Legal compliance company to help as many as possible businesses access and get the necessary document for the FG N50bn Covid-19 credit facility. Interested? Get started for free.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].