Applications are currently open for entrepreneurs from Africa and South Asia to be involved in the Land Accelerator Programme 2021. It’s a four-month free and no equity plan designed for entrepreneurs who restore degraded forests and farmland.
The programme is led by the World Resources Institute (WRI) in participation with AFR100. Fledge is the knowledge partner, providing world-class skills-building and networking.
It has been designed to build a network between entrepreneurs, affording them the avenue to sharpen their skills on storytelling and pitching so that they can network with debt and equity funders who can help them reach the next level.
The Land Accelerator Programme 2021 has its goal to accelerate African companies that restore farmland and forests in Africa and Asia.
- Expert mentorship that will enable participants to explore new ways of maximising their business models
- Participants will learn about best practices targeted towards land-based entrepreneurs
- The participants will become each other’s newest client
- Business leaders, agricultural leaders, investors to get involved as mentors, presenters and venture judges
- Companies that would like to sponsor naming rights to a reception
- If you are working to improve a degraded landscape in Africa, Latin America or South Asia through a business approach with activities such as climate-smart agriculture, sustainable forestry, reforestation, non- timber forest products and other similar activities
- You want to raise money for your venture
- You want to learn fast and connect with other entrepreneurs
How to apply
Visit the Land Accelerator Programme 2021 website to apply. The application deadline is Monday, July 6, 2020.
We’ve partnered with Sidebrief, a Legal compliance company to help as many as possible businesses access and get the necessary document for the FG N50bn Covid-19 credit facility. Interested? Get started for free.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected]