Need $70,000 startup capital? Apply now for the Vernadsky Challenge 2020
The Vernadsky Challenge 2020 is an engineering startup contest that brings sharp-witted engineers together. All engineering startups with an innovative idea of a finished product are invited to apply.
“Eight of thirteen Vernadsky Challenge winners have taken part in CES and TechCrunch Disrupt, raised capital on Kickstarter and Indiegogo or received grants and investments from other contests and venture funds after their triumphant debut on our stage. 32 of 45 finalists have reached prototyping or manufacturing stage.” – The Vernadsky Challenge Team
The Vernadsky Challenge 2020 is interested in applicants who can fit into any of these categories:
- Space technologies: The space race is in its sharpest stage and we definitely want better positions in it. Space-related projects such as rockets, launch mechanics, satellites, space engineering, AI for aerospace and everything related to getting closer to space. Applicants should show their innovative ideas in this section.
- Active bioelectronics: This involves making the human body better using technologies. Participants in this section are required to develop projects that can help a disabled person walk again, create a technology for the bodies of people with specific professions.
The finals of the fifth Vernadsky Challenge 2020 will take place in October 2020. The competition will again be part of the Noosphere space summit, an international space forum.
- The engineering startup with the most promising solution will be awarded a grant of $70,000
- Open to teams with the most innovative ideas for hardware in space technologies and active electronics
How to apply
- Visit the Vernadsky Challenge 2020 website to apply
The application deadline is Tuesday, September 1, 2020
We’ve partnered with Sidebrief, a Legal compliance company to help as many as possible businesses access and get the necessary document for the FG N50bn Covid-19 credit facility. Interested? Get started for free.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected]