The New York-based accelerator, StartupXs, an online hub providing access to resources needed by startups and social enterprises to grow and succeed, has launched an opportunity for entrepreneurs to optimise their innovative business ideas.
Themed “ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2021”, the programme comprises identification and promotion of best early-stage business ideas of young entrepreneurs. This would go a long way in business development and global acceleration.
After the emergence of a winner, $1,000 grant would be awarded. This would be announced on Sunday, January 31, 2021.
- Individuals or organisations from any country unless prohibited by local or the United States law
- 18 to 35 years of age
- Researchers, social enterprises, for-profit companies, and non-profit organisations led by youths
- Early-stage and growth-stage startup, social enterprises working in an innovative product or idea
- Idea must be submitted in the form of a business proposal with budget details
- Proposal submitted to other donors, grants, or funding resources can be submitted
- The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years
- A proposal can be of any length but a 5-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- You may submit any number of proposals
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- All submissions must be through StartupXs online form, submission by email will not be accepted
How to apply
You’re not just an innovator, startup, or a social enterprise to remain in the local market, leverage this opportunity to reach global excellence. Submit your proposal before the deadline on Thursday, December 31, 2020.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].