Agric innovator? Apply for Sustainable Food Solutions Challenge 2024 ($10K)
Get your idea exposed to 7 leading food corporations and gain the chance of a pilot or investment. The match-making contest finds you the right partner to scale up. Apply now for the Sustainable Food Solutions Challenge 2024.
Combining supply-side actions such as efficient production, transport, and processing with demand-side interventions such as modification of food choices, and reduction of food loss and waste, can reduce Green House Gas emissions, and help feed the planet’s projected 9.8 billion population in 2050.
MassChallenge believes startups and corporations can help this effort. Startups can play a unique role in bringing new disruptive ideas to the table. Corporations can play a critical role in scaling these ideas and bringing benefits to society quickly.
The partners: Bühler Group, Givaudan, Nestlé, dsm-firmenich, Louis Dreyfus Company, Omya, and Südzucker, are looking for startups or scaleups, with proven solutions or technologies in the following areas:
- Sustainable food & feed solutions
- Sustainable supply chain & manufacturing,
- Sustainable packaging & materials
Benefits for participation
All startups participating in the Challenge will get:
- A direct pathway to multi-national corporations
- The ability to scale your technology with them
- Publicity and more connections
They are looking for startups and scaleups that:
- Have a product or idea at the prototype stage or with a working proof of concept backed by data
- Are a strategic fit with the partners
- Are from seed to series C+
- Have impactful, viable, and scalable ideas
How to apply
Click here to submit your Sustainable Food Solutions Challenge application. The deadline for submission is Wednesday, December 13, 2023.
Got an interesting scoop or news tip? Shoot an email with the subject “story worth telling” to [email protected]