Applications Open for Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship (NRHS) 2023
Organized by One Young World, Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship seeks to support 10 young social entrepreneurs leveraging technology to enhance healthcare globally.
Novartis scholars are young leaders that focus on supporting, advancing, and solving the most pressing issues in the healthcare and mental health space, including healthcare professionals, nurses, volunteers, and medical students.
Over the last 250 years, Novartis affirms to have developed innovative products addressing some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. Named one of Forbes’ Most Admired Pharmaceutical Companies of 2020, Novartis focuses on global healthcare, aiming to deliver high-value medicines to as many people as possible. Norvatis works to expand access to medicine, eliminate disease, and make healthcare sustainable in the developing world
Through the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship with One Young World, Novartis wants to extend its culture of inspired, curious and scalable entrepreneurs, providing an opportunity for young leaders who have a passion for healthcare and want to join Norvatis in improving and extending people’s lives, ultimately making this world a better place.
Scholars will receive the following:
- Access to the One Young World 2023 Summit in Belfast, United Kingdom, which takes place from Monday, October 2, to Friday, October 5
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between Sunday, October 1 to Friday, October 6, 2023
- Travel to and from Belfast (economy). All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days)
- Ground transport that may be required between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
To participate in the summit, applicants should possess these qualities:
- Applicants should be aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship. One Young World will prioritise applicants from countries that are traditionally underrepresented at the One Young World Summit
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis. Applicants must demonstrate a considerable positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity
One Young World will evaluate these applications according to the following criteria:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health-based initiative.
- Having a good understanding of global issues
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Evidence of addressing key local and/or global healthcare issues
- Skills: Leadership, Innovation and Creativity, Collaboration, Entrepreneurial, Navigating complexity, Delivering results, Challenging the status quo
Join the One Young World Summit before the deadline on Friday, May 2, 2023, if you meet the above eligibility criteria.