Here’s Your Chance to Win the Young Global Changers Programme 2019; Fully Funded to Berlin
If you are dedicated to and passionate about shaping a better future apply now and become part of the Young Global Changers community. The programme is designed to expand your network by meeting and debating with people from all over the world while taking part in the Global Solutions Summit 2019 in Berlin, and participating in an intensive summer school – on a full scholarship.
The Global Solutions Summit brings the next generation of problem solvers from around the globe to Berlin to contribute their views and ideas.
Launched in 2017 by Global Solutions Initiative, the Young Global Changers (YGC) program attracts students and young professionals passionate about changing the world for the better. Each year they’re summoning their knowledge and skills to innovate and implement new solutions that can meet today’s challenges and the challenges of the future.
YGC is offering full scholarships for qualified candidates to participate in the Young Global Changers programme in 2019. The YGC scholarship covers;
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin
- Accommodation for the time of the programme
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2019
- Summer School workshops
- Lectures with global thought leaders from academia
- Sharing your work, thoughts, and ideas with Nobel Prize laureates and great minds from
think tanks, business, politics and civil society
- Joining an exclusive network of like-minded Young Global Changers and building long-lasting
- The Young Global Changers scholarship program is open for students and young professionals with first-class results in their academic discipline who are engaged in society – in social, political or environmental activities.
- Student or young professional with excellent academic achievements
- Available to attend the summer school and the Global Solutions Summit in Berlin, March 16– 20, 2019
- Special interest in one or several of the overarching topics of the Global Solutions Initiative
- Proof of volunteer work or extracurricular social projects
- Developing an idea or working on a specific project that you believe will make an impact
- Excellent command of the English language
- Writing skills and experience in journalism, media production and/or blogging are an asset
Interested applicants who would like to become part of the Young Global Changers network and join the Summer School are expected to complete an application form (in English), upload a copy of their CVs and briefly give a bio. Also, as part of the application, applicants are expected to choose a topic and explain within 500 characters why the topic is of interest to them on or before Sunday, 20th January 2019.